Art Tour locations listed
The locations for the Artists' Studio Tour and Sale Nov. 12-13 are as follows:
- Eye Object, 1612 N. Tejon St., Lori DiPasquale (bi-fold and tri-fold screens of fabric, painted plaster and ornamentation)
Eric Murphy (photography of landscapes and historic architecture) and Carol Ettenger (paintings in Egyptian encaustics
- Martha Mans Home Studio, 462 N. Limit St. (landscapes and figures in oil and watercolor) and Mariya Zvonkovich
renderings of imagery in oil and pastel). 634-3063.
Willow Bend Studios, 514 N. 17th St., Marc Jenesel and Karen Pierce (multimedia woven vessels) and Caron O'Neil (mixed-
media sculpture with found objects; also beadwork).. 634-5475.
- Rouse 66 Studios, 2217 W. Colorado Ave., Douglas Rouse (mixed media with recycled and found objects) and R.E.
Tolzman, (wood-fired ceramic vessels and found-object paintings). 201-1966.
- Deb Komitor Studios, 741 Panorama Drive, Deb Komitor (clay sculptures, bas-relief and colored pencil drawings) and
Lorraine Danzo (watercolors, abstract collages). 635-8456.
- Michael Baum Art, 317 Crystal Hills Blvd., Manitou Springs, Michael Baum (landscapes in different styles). 685-1828.
- Kay Beaubien Studio, 106 Lovers Lane, Manitou Springs, Kay Beaubien (landscape and monotype prints).
- Jane Roberts Studio, 610 Pioneer Lane, Jane Roberts (wearable sculpture and jewelry art) and Jeannie Breeding
(watercolor landscapes) 632-5912.
From a press release