Overnight closures for Cimarron/I-25 work scheduled Oct. 8-15
The closures will allow various types of finalizing work to take place as the contractor, Kraemer North America, moves closer to its planned fall completion of the $113 million Colorado Department of Transportation project that started in May 2015.
The closures will occur between about 7 p.m. and 5 a.m.
- Southbound I-25 between Bijou and Tejon interchanges - surface work and final striping, Oct. 10-11.
- Cimarron/I-25 southbound on- and off-ramps - traffic switch and final striping, Oct. 10-11.
- Northbound I-25 between Tejon and Bijou interchanges - surface work and final striping, Oct. 8-9.
- Northbound I-25 between Tejon and Bijou interchanges (two lanes) - epoxy overlay, Oct. 13-15.
- Highway 24/Cimarron Street from Eighth Street to Sierra Madre (one lane) - clean storm systems, Oct. 8-13.
From a press release