RTA alley work continues between Uintah and Colorado
Pikes Peak Rural Transportation Authority (RTA) alley-paving work will be taking place between Uintah St. and Colorado Ave.
from 17th St. to 30th St. The alleys scheduled for work include:
Last week crews began prepping the alleys above and worked on the following three alleys: 411 Olive St. to the dead end south
between 18th St. and 19th St., and 17th St. behind 1701 Platte Ave. to 18th St. between Platte Ave. and Bijou St.
- 412 Pearl St. to 19th St. from between Armstrong Ave. and Platte Ave.
- 25th St. behind 2430 Kiowa St. to 24th St. between Bijou St. and Kiowa St.
- 24th St. behind 2332 Kiowa St. to 23rd St. between Bijou St. and Kiowa St.
- 6 North 22nd St. to 23rd Street between Kiowa St. and Pikes Peak Ave.
- 16 Colbrunn Ct. to 25th St. between Pikes Peak Ave. and Colorado Ave.
From a press release