RTA’s alley paving continues on Westside
Alley paving work was being accomplished this week between Uintah Street and Colorado Avenue and 21st and 30th Streets
as part of the Pikes Peak Rural Transportation Authority (RTA) program.
The exact locations are:
- 21st Street to 22nd Street between Platte Avenue and Bijou Street
- 24th Street to 25th Street between Platte Avenue and Bijou Street
- 25th Street to Glen View Avenue between Platte Avenue and Bijou Street
- West Uintah Street to Platte Avenue between 28th Street and Hillside East
- 28th Street to 29th Street between Uintah Street and Platte Avenue
9th Street to 30th Street, between Uintah Street and Platte Avenue
Completed last week were alleys in the area of Uintah Street and Colorado Avenue from I-25 to 17th Street and Colorado Avenue and Cimarron Street from 30th Street to I-25.
In other RTA-funded work this week, city crews will be painting long-life pavement markings at the 19th and Uintah intersection and installing curb and gutter on Centennial Boulevard between Garden of the Gods Road and Fillmore Street.
From a press release