April 4 city election: Westsiders vote on ballot questions and D-1 or D-3 councilorBallots for the Colorado Springs municipal election have been mailed to registered voters, and the deadline to vote is Tuesday, April 4 at 7 p.m.
Depending on where they live, Westsiders can vote for either a District 1 or District 3 City Councilmember (both four-year terms), along with three ballot questions.
Voters can return their ballots at 11 locations around the city. These include 24/7 dropoff boxes. Boxes nearest the Westside are those made available by the El Paso County Clerk and Recorder's Office at the turnaround outside the Citizens Service Center at 1675 W. Garden of the Gods Road and downtown at 200 S. Cascade Ave.; and outside the City Clerk's Office at 30 S. Nevada Ave.
Ballots can also be mailed in, as instructed on the ballot forms.
For more information, the City Clerk's Office number is 385-5901, or go to coloradosprings.gov/elections.
Links to Westside Pioneer articles related to the election are:
- Q/A: City Council District 1 candidateGreg Basham.
- Q/A: City Council District 1 candidateDon Knight.
- Q/A: City Council District 3 candidateChuck Fowler.
- Q/A: City Council District 3 candidateRichard Skorman.
- TABOR waiver for stormwater among 3 ballot requests in April 4 city election.
Westside Pioneer article