Honors announced for Coronado High School performing arts students
Feb. 2, 2018
The following Coronado High School students have been honored this year for
their achievements/talents in the performing arts:
All State Orchestra
Standing in front of the school's Cougar statue
are the Coronado High performing arts instructors (from left): Jeff Hodur, choir;
Paul Jacobson, orchestra; Alan Combs, band; and Erin Ambroz, drama.
Courtesy of Coronado High School
(concert Feb. 10 at CSU)
- Hayley Currin, cello; Quinn Williams, bass; Jory Lane, violin; Janae Israel,
All State Choir
(concert Feb. 3 at CU-Denver)
- Arianna Albright, Deanna Cooper, Isabella Cross, Chloe Drye,
Justine Eberhart, Sadie Hedemark, Alexa Huesgen Hobbs, Joshua Kendall, Kelsey
Lippincott, Noel Martinez, Autumn Palmer, Daniel Peterson, Caleb Saiz, Jaiden
Pikes Peak Honor Orchestra
(concert Feb. 1 at Roy J. Wasson Academic Campus)
- Piper Colton, Hayley Currin, Adrianna Harris , Zoe Hutcherson, Janae Israel, Grace Leahy, Seneca Montez de
Oca, Tecara Moyer, Ashton Oaks, Lauren Reynolds, Isaac Ross, Joshua Seth, Anna Stellick, Katherina
Stewart, Ben Turner, Sophie Urban, Quinn Williams.
All City Band
- Sophie Urban, trumpet (first chair); Ashton Oaks, English horn; Madison
Rutherford, French horn; Janae Israel, trumpet.
(results from competition in Denver last December)
- Deanna Cooper - 20 callbacks, overall runner-up; Lindsey Stancato - 8 callbacks.
Westside Pioneer/press release
Coronado High School)
Would you like to respond to this article? The Westside
welcomes letters at
(Click here for letter-writing criteria.)